Saturday, April 24, 2010

Holiday mood

Holiday mood is always the best-est for me. I can talking, doing, walking, eating, dreaming and playing without worrying about those truckload of assignment presentation and test. How enjoy. XD
My little fatty Ron is the evil-est at home now I think. Keep on shoot us. Really jahat!! I think I have to give him a nice slap when dad is not at home. *evil*
"Next stop, happiness" make me cry nonstop. == When I stop crying then come out a scene which can make me cry again. My eyes is bengkak now! Really pain. I feeling pain by closing my eyes. But don't know why I like this kind of pain. Haha!! And I keep on showing my bengkak eyes to my sister and brothers. But can't go out to let other people see it. Lol~

Listening to 泪海 and 没那么简单 now. I think these two song are my favourite song recently. Listen nonstop.


Silent sweet <3
Shh~ Untell =P

No comments:

Post a Comment