Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Full~

Just a few minutes ago, I ate a bowl of maggie! Arh! Too hungry already due to just ate vegetables and drink tomyam soup as dinner. Spoilt my diet plan! That's why I'm very refuse move to GK. It's because I'll eat nonstop you know?! Here got a lots attractive place like BaoBao, Under The Sky, Only And One welcome me everyday. Many delicious foods are waiting for me. They just wanna make me become a fatty. == If I stay at hostel, my dinner is just a milo and biscuit only.

Wan Cheng told me that she already settle nicely with Yen. She said it's happy ending because she is a good PR. Lol. And I'm chatting with Yen on Ebuddy now. She said want ask me something. I know it sure is about friendship problem.
Few minutes ago... ...
Arghh~ I don't know what I wrote to her lah. All rubbish I wrote I think. It's unrelated to the question she asked me. Aih. I can't decribes my feeling now. Really Can't. Like don't have any one word can used to describes my feeling. She keep apologize to me.
Few minutes ago again... ...
Seem like it is happy ending. Hoping no any arguement between us again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment