Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Little Updated

I've abandoned my little blog for more than a year. Pity bloggie, I will try my best to love you more and write as much as I can in hope that you can look more alive. I am so lazy to blog here due to my broken English, my first time to blogged here was after my secondary school's graduation, I was starting to blog because of I wanna improved my English Lauguage, because I felt scared to study in College with my very poor English level. Anyway, my Diploma results were so-so. I've graduated my Diploma in Mass Communication (Public Relations) with Merits and now continuing my Advanced Diploma programme. Advanced Diploma level is horrible compare to Diploma level, I am still blurry since first week, hoping that I could pass my Advanced Diploma Programme smoothly, I do not request more.



1 comment:

  1. bloggie pity or me pity more? blog is a place where u can express u feeling and say watever u felt and learned. but now i have nothing to write. why is that so, it is because watever i learned watever i do watever i felt also from you! begining i tot love is simple thing but it's need our relation to maintain including tolerate and caring. wat i did so far? i think non of them can let me felt proud of it beside getting u as my gf! wat i feel? i feel that no matter wat happen i will owes beside u.. even when u emo or boh syok, i also there just i diam diam 1st... let u feel ok abit onli talk wif u.. and dear.. u do not nid to keep ur feeling inside ur deep heart, cos this time i really did something worst! and there is not simply a "sorry" can cure it.. i will review myself and wont repeat this fault next time.. but i like today! cos it is 24/11/2011 1y1m for us.. and i wan use this meaningful day to tell u that u are not alone anyways; u are not a gas storing machine (always keep ur feeling); u are not a worm inside my hear but a thing wif weighed thousand hundred kg inside. i love u dear...=) cheers and happy everyday ya!

    ReplyDelete