Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sad

This feeling is come back to me again. I really don't like this feeling. Aih bo bian. Still have to going back to continue study. Gonna say bye bye to my holiday. I'll skip first week lecture. Friends not going to attends too.

Huey, don't care about those silly things that may hurt you deeply. You should always remember that many more friends are standing by your side and support you no matter what! Everythings's going to be fine. Hope you really can forget as fast as you can. =)

Atually I'm... ...


sad...


and thinking much than you now...


But I choose to keep those sadness things. I don't wanna express it to someone doesn't mean I'm not trust you. I just like to keep it all in my heart. This is my style. And I hope I can solve the problem by myself. Don't trouble other people. When I'm alone then I'll keep thinking about the sadness things, but when I'm together with friends I seem like forget every sadness things. But lonely back then think it back again.

Erm.. Maybe I will let someone know... ... But... ...
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment