Sunday, April 4, 2010

Something

Feeling tired. 3 days are not enough for me to rest. Tomorrow going back to KL again. Sienzzz! I hope my final test pass faster then I'll have 3 weeks holidays to stay at home. Whole day just eat sleep play without worry about those stupid assignment, presentation and exam. How enjoy. Eh wait, should be one month holidays I think because of I'll skip the first week's lecture. Hehe.
I'm not in mood to do revision for final test.
I'm not in mood to watch any Hong Kong's new drama.
I'm not in mood to eat more especially meat. Anti meat. Vegetarian from now.
I'm not in mood to talk much with those who I doesn't close with.
I'm not in mood to sleep now.
How? Why?
Do you ever feel confused?
Yes I'm on this stage now. *confused*
Being confused is something that everyone experiences at some point in their life.
Maybe...... blablabla only I know the answer :)

Because of him???
Ish. Again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment