Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fall in love

Actually I seldom watch Taiwan's drama. Or I just watch the opening of the drama cause sometime it's funny but then won't continues to catch them when the story become boring and boring. It's because the context and ending of drama is almost same. No Freshness. Moslty watch Hong Kong's drama. But!! Recently I fall in love with two hot drama. There is "Down With You" which is act by Jerry Yan and Ella. I likes Jerry Yan in this drama because his expression and body movement is cute and funny when he wanna catch Ella. Besides, once he don't likes the girl, he will directly ignore them. He will not hesitate. Good! I wonder why so many people dislike Ella in this drama, they even hope better change the actor.

Another one is "Next Stop,happiness" which act by Vanness and An Yu Xuan. Wao this drama make me cry a lots. An Yu Xuan is the most considerate in this drama :) "Next stop,happiness", I haven't finish it yet. No comment. But I likes this drama.

Xiao Xiao Bin in these dramas. He's so so cute especially when he talk and smile. I want a son like him in future. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment